Helping You Make The Right Decision
Real Insight, Real Advice
Stone property are a independent boutique Estate & Letting agency, specialising in the South County Dublin area. We pride ourselves on providing you with honest advice, the truth matters, we are your trusted partner who will help you make better decisions about the future of your property.
We offer a special introductory fee for your first letting with us, we will only charge you €400 to let your property. If you would like us to also manage your property, the management fee is €600. Our combined letting and management fee would be a €1000, for the first 12 months. There are no hidden charges, everything is included in our fee.
Our Letting and Management Fee
Letting Fee : €400
Management Fee : €600
Letting and Management Fee : €1000
No Let – No Fee
Our goal is to ensure that you get the maximum return on your investment and that you get best quality tenants, who will respect your property.
Do you have a property to let? – Call now 01 901 0294, for a free no obligation valuation.
Please see our step by step guide, explaining how our letting process works.
Step 1. Our first meeting
At our first meeting, you can call into our office or we can meet you at your property, at a time and date that suits you.
We want to understand your requirements and provide you with an no obligation, professional rental assessment.
At our first meeting and we will discuss and explain the following:
- Your expectations and preferences.
- Assessment of current rental value
- Any special conditions you may have
- Explain your responsibilities as landlord
- Advice on how to prepare your property
- Copy of the BER cert
Step 2. Precision Marketing
We will push your property hard using precision marketing. The result is, the right tenant at the right price without delay. We will present your property in the best possible light with a wide selection of high quality images with a detailed description the property and the benefits of it’s location.
- Your property images and description are presented on Myhome.ie and Daft.ie
- Marketing of your property via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- High profile to let sign placed outside your property
- We also market your property directly via own website
- We can also create a virtual video tour which gives a preview to the potential tenant
Step 3. Convenient and Suitable Viewings
All viewings will be organised according to your strict requirements and all prospective tenants will accompanied by an experienced member of staff to each viewing. All key feedback will be quickly conveyed back to you.
Step 4. Getting the Right Tenant For You
Our objective is to get you the right tenant at the right price without delay. Each offer made will be out forwarded to with a with a full profile of each prospective tenant so you can make an informed decision. We will only move forward when you are completely happy with the calibre of the prospective tenant.
All offers are subject to the following documentation being provided:
- Current employer reference – at least six months in writing
- Bank reference
- Former landlord/agent reference in writing
- Copy of PPS number and photo id
- All references will be stringently checked – we will provide you with a detailed report
Step 5. Tenancy Agreement and Documentation
Once you approve new tenant, we will arrange for the tenancy agreement to be signed and the payment of the first month’s rent and the security deposit.
- Two copies of signed tenancy agreement and content inventory list
- Tenant is required to set up a monthly standing order with your bank details
- The tenant is required pay the security deposit and first months rent before the move in date
- Keys are handed over the new tenant and your requirements are explained in detail
- The details of the tenancy agreement will be registered with the RTB (Residential Tenancies Board)
- We will organise an inspection after the first two months of the tenancy and a twelve month inspection
Step 6. Moving in Check List
Our objective is to ensure you secure a good tenant, so it should be your objective to keep them. Your property should completely ready for the arrival of the new tenant, so it should cleaned throughout and free from any maintenance issues. We will organise the meter readings and the transfer of Electric and Gas accounts. We will also explain the building rules and parking arrangements to the new tenant.
Step 7. Letting and Management Fee
We want to be your trusted partner on a long term basis, so were are offering a competitive and flexible fees for letting and maintaining your property.
We have a special offer in your very first letting with us:
– Letting fee of €400
– Management fee of €600
- Letting only fee: 3% of annual rent + vat
- Management fee: 4% of annual rent + vat
Areas we cover
| Blackrock | Booterstown |Bray |Cabinteely | Carrickmines | Dalkey |Deansgrange | Dun Laoghaire |Dublin 4 | Foxrock | Glasthule | Glenageary | Greystones| Killiney |Leopardstown | Mount Merrion | Sandycove | Sandyford | Shankill | Stepaside | Stillorgan |