Helping You Get The Right Agent
Real Experience, Real Advice
Stone lettings are a independent boutique letting agency, specializing in South County Dublin. We pride ourselves on providing you with honest advice, the truth matters, we are your trusted partner who will help you make the right decision.
Our aim is to ensure that you get right property that meets your expectations and preferences.
Please see our step by step guide – explaining how our tenant process works.
Step 1. Your Expectations and Preferences
We understand the importance of finding the right property for you, so please don’t hesitate to call us anytime, we are always ready to listen.
We would be delighted to find out what you are looking for and to hear your expectations and preferences.
- Location that suits you
- Type of property
- Budget amount
- Moving in date
- Any special requirements you may have
Step 2. References and Requirements
As a tenant you are required to provide up to date references from your previous landlord, current employer and your bank. Without them any offer that you make will not be accepted. In the current market where demand is high, it’s essential to have all your details organised and up to date, before you view any property.
Please see checklist of items required:
- Confirmation letter from your employer – at least six months.
- Reference from previous landlord and contact details
- Financial reference – copy of 3 months bank statements and confirmation of salary
- Proof of identity – copy of your passport or driving licence.
- PPS number
Step 3. Security Deposit
In the current market where demand is high, it’s important to have the security deposit amount ready. If you find the right property you will need to act quickly to secure it, so be prepared to put down a holding deposit with the balance being paid before you move in.
Step 4. Moving in Check List and Tenant Agreement
Once you have paid your deposit with the first month’s rent and your references have been checked, you can then sign the tenant agreement for your new home and we will handover the keys.
Please see your moving checklist:
- Deposit amount and first month’s rent
- Moving in date agreed and signing of agreement
- Rules and regulations of property
- Registration with residential tenancy board – RTB
- Set up of bank standing order
- Transfer of utilities – Electricity and Gas